Alexander Delacqua Equilibrium Shampoo – 16 oz
Alexander Delacqua’s Equilibrium Shampoo was created with a Ph balanced formula of amino acids and botanical extracts for the client whose scalp remains oily and the length of the hair is dry and damaged.
Designed to eliminate excessive oil production in the root. Compatible with use after chemical services such as Keratin treatments, color, highlights, ombre, balayage, double process, baby lights and framing. Color-Safe
- Reverses damage
- Boosts scalp circulation
- Smooths each cuticle for ultra-soft hair
- Color and keratin treatment safe
- UV protection for hair
- Biotin: repairs damage to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out
- Amino Acids: provide moisture to hair and scalp, strengthens and repairs damage on the cuticle
- Argan Oil: adds healthy shine, repairs damage and controls frizz
- Maracuja Oil: derived from passion fruit, replenishes and restores hair’s natural moisture
- Bromelain: gently exfoliates and balances the scalp
Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Glycolic acid, Methyl Gluceth-10, Polyquaternium-7, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit Extract, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, PEG- 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG 75 Lanolin, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Citral, Limonene.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.