PCA Skin C-Quench® Antioxidant Serum – 1 oz
Protect your skin from free radical damage and pollutants with this gentle and strengthening antioxidant serum with lilac stem cell extract and resveratrol.
PCA Skin C-Quench Antioxidant Serum (formerly C-Quench Antioxidant Serum – pHaze 15+) hydrates and nourishes the skin, helping to minimize fine lines and wrinkles without irritation. Multiple antioxidants and botanicals offer superior protection from aging UV rays and other environmental stressors.
It combines multiple advanced ingredients, including stem cell extracts and vitamin E, to minimize the signs of aging while hydrating and strengthening the skin.
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant that minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid: holds 1,000 times its weight in water, protecting, hydrating and strengthening the skin
- Lilac Leaf Cell Culture Extract: an antioxidant derived from the stem cells of the lilac plant that reduces inflammation
- Glutathione: an antioxidant produced naturally by the body that neutralizes toxins
- Ergothioneine: an antioxidant that supports the capabilities of other antioxidants
After cleansing and toning, apply one to two pumps to entire face and neck twice daily for maximum results. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Squalane, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Phytosterols, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Glutathione, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Squalene, Caprylyl Glycol, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ergothioneine.
There are no reviews yet.