Obagi Sun Shield Tint Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
Sun Shield Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Cool sunscreen provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays plus infrared defense to help buffer the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress. Cool tone is ideal for skin with pink or beige undertones.
- Physical and chemical formula provides UVA/UVB protection
- Defends against IR, HEV, blue light
- Sheer cool tints enhance the undertones of your skin
- Thermic micro-shield crystal technology effectively reflects
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Protect skin with Obagi Sun Shield™ Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50.
Receive complete sun protection with Obagi Sun Shield™ Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50. This tinted sunscreen shields skin fromUVA/UVB rays and defends against Infared Radiation (IR) rays using an unique combination of physical and chemical formula. Through groundbreaking thermic micro-shield crystal technology, these damaging rays are effectively reflected or dispersed at the skin’s surface before causing harm to your skin.
Instead of going by skin tone, this sunscreen is designed to match your natural undertone and enhance your natural complexion. Choose the Warm shade if you have yellowish, golden or olive undertones, a darker complexion that tans more easily, or forearm veins that appear greener in color. Use the Cool shade if you have bluish, red or pink undertones, fair skin that sunburns more easily, or forearm veins that appear bluer in color.
- Active IR technology prevents heat-derived oxidative stress
- Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, homosalate and octinoxate provide broad-spectrum protection
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and fragrance-free
Receive complete sun protection with Obagi Sun Shield™ Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.
- Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am – 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at room temperature
HOMOSALATE 10%, OCTINOXATE 7.5%, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.18%, ZINC OXIDE 5%
These active ingredients sit on top of the skin and deflect the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection—also known as broad spectrum protection.
homosalate 10%, octinoxate 7.5%, titanium dioxide 3.18%, zinc oxide 5%
water, butyloctyl salicylate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl methicone, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, pentylene glycol, behenyl alcohol, physalis angulata extract, dimethicone, PEG-40 stearate, lithothamnion calcareum powder, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, polyhydroxystearic acid, mannitol, mica, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, citric acid, squalane, xanthan gum, calcium aluminum borosilicate, alumina, stearic acid, diatomaceous earth, sodium polyacrylate, disodium EDTA, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polysorbate 60, ethylhexylglycerin, zinc sulfate, sorbitan oleate, silica, chlorphenesin, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tin oxide, iron oxides