Obagi Nu-Cil™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum
An eyelash enhancing serum designed to target the anagen phase of the lash cycle to support overall lash improvement. Powered by NouriPlex® Technology, a unique blend of 4 key ingredients to nourish lashes for a more luscious, thicker, and defined appearance with results that continuously build day after day.
- Luscious, thicker, and more defined-looking lashes
- Physician Endorsed, Ophthalmologist Tested, 100% Real Lashes
- Powered by proprietary NouriPlex® Technology
Obagi Nu-Cil™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum promotes denser and thicker-looking lashes.
Age, hormones and other factors can negatively impact lashes’ natural growth cycle. This serum counteracts that with ingredients like biotin, panthenol and hyaluronic acid to support your lashes’ growth phase. Obagi Nu-Cil™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum is powered by innovative NouriPlex™Technology, a proprietary blend of 4 key ingredients, which supports the appearance of fuller, denser, more voluminous lashes with results that continue to build day after day.
Once-a-day use leads to thicker and more voluminous lashes in as little as eight weeks with continued improvement after that.
In clinical trials, after 16 weeks of use*:
- 93% of participants said their eyelashes show visible improvement*
- 89% of participants said their eyelashes look thicker*
- 89% of participants said their eyelashes look more densely packed*
- Overall outperforms a leading competitor in as little as 8 weeks of use*
- Hyaluronic acid visibly boosts volume by providing moisture
- Biotin enhances keratin production for thicker-looking lashes
- Dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested
*2021 16-week double blinded clinical study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC.
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin and allow the skin to completely dry.
- Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Obagi Nu-Cil™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum to the base of the upper lash line. (Do not apply to the lower lid or any other areas)
- Step 3: Wait 90 seconds for product to dry completely before applying another product to the skin.
DO NOT APPLY to any other areas
- For external use only.
- Avoid getting in the eyes. In the event of direct eye contact, rinse with cool water. Irritation, itching sensation and/or eye redness may occur. If you develop irritation, inflammation or swelling, on or around the eye, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or at the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician.
- If you’re pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eye-related disorder, under-going cancer treatment, prone to dry eyes or styes, consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections. If you develop a new ocular condition (e.g., trauma or infection), experience a sudden decrease in visual acuity, have ocular surgery, or develop any ocular reactions, particularly conjunctivitis and eyelid reactions, you should immediately seek your physician’s advice concerning the continued use of this product.
- It is possible for hair growth to occur in other areas of your skin where this product frequently touches. Any excess solution outside the eyelash margin should be blotted with a tissue or other absorbent material to reduce the chance of this happening. It is possible for a diﬀerence in the visible improvement between the eyelash hair prominence, thickness, fullness, pigmentation (darkness), number of eyelash hairs and/or direction of eyelashes to occur between eyes (e.g., results may vary for each eye). These diﬀerences, should they occur, will usually go away if you stop using this product.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15° C-25° C (59° F-77° F).
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
A complex blend of four high-performance ingredients that gives our eyelash serum the effective boost you need for results.
Supports the natural production of keratin.
PROPRIETARY LIPID COMPOUND
Supports the lash cycle to provide thicker, fuller-looking eyelashes.
A form of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains water to both hydrate and thicken the appearance of eyelash hair.
Also known as Vitamin B5, helps with hair conditioning, moisture and texture improvement.
Aqua/water/eau, dehydrolatanoprost, biotin, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, C12-15 alkyl, benzoate, caprylyl glycol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alcohol, sodium hydroxide, phenethyl caffeate.