Obagi360 Retinol 1.0 Cream
Renew your skin with this emollient cream-based formula designed to work smarter, not make it harder. Our highly effective retinol cream is designed with an entrapped retinol delivery system that gradually and gently releases ingredients to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting skin turnover to help minimize visible signs of skin aging with minimal irritation. We’ve also included an airless pump to dispense the product easily while protecting the formula integrity and product performance.
Take your anti-aging skin routine to the next level with Obagi360 Retinol face treatment.
Once you’ve incorporated retinol into your routine, you can increase the strength of your product to provide you with even better results. Obagi360 Retinol 1.0 Cream contains a higher concentration of retinol, a proven anti-aging ingredient that encourages skin renewal. This ingredient helps fade fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dark spots, scars and discoloration. The formula contains an entrapped form of retinol that is released over time to prevent irritation caused by many traditional retinol products. Adding this product to your routine will refine the texture of your complexion without causing redness or flaking.
- Refines a rough skin texture and uneven tone
- Time-released retinol causes minimal irritation
- Fades signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
If you are an experienced retinol user, update your routine and use this high-concentration formula for smoother and more youthful skin.
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN AN AIRTIGHT PUMP CONTAINER. TO DISPENSE, PRESS DOWN ON THE TOP. YOU WILL NOT NEED TO SQUEEZE THE TUBE.
Note: Product may arrive with a white or bluish-green cap. Both have an identical formulation.
- Uncap the airless pump and apply 1 pump, or a pearl-sized amount to your face. Massage until fully absorbed.
- Use once daily in the evenings.
- When using this product, you may experience mild redness, peeling, or skin irritation. These are normal, temporary indications the product is working.
- If irritation occurs, limit use to every other night, or as tolerated. When skin has adjusted, revert to daily use.
- Daily use of a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher is highly recommended.
- Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).
Retinol is a type of retinoid, which is a class of Vitamin A compounds and derivatives that are popular in products designed to improve skin complexion and texture.
Retinol is a non-prescription retinoid that has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth skin texture, and improve overall skin tone.
Aqua/water/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, stearic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polysorbate 60, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, retinol, polysorbate 20, dimethicone, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) flower extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, sambucus nigra flower extract, cyclohexasiloxane, sorbitol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, ubiquinone, sodium hyaluronate, propylene glycol, BHT, bisabolol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, carbomer, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol.