NIOXIN Hair ReGrowth 2 Woman – 2 oz
NIOXIN Hair Regrowth Treatment Minoxidil topical solution 2% is for women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp as shown. Minoxidil topical solution 2% has been shown to regrow hair in women with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss. 3 Month Supply 3-60 mL (2 fl oz) Bottles. Active ingredient Purpose Minoxidil 2% w/v Hair regrowth treatment Use to regrow hair on the scalp. Three month supply FDA approved
Features & Benefits:
- Nioxin Advanced Thinning is a comprehensive range of treatment and care products, designed specifically for advanced thinning hair.
- The Nioxin Hair Regrowth Treatment contains Minoxidil, the only ingredient clinically proven to effectively help hair growth in men and women, and the only medicine available to treat female-pattern baldness
Apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. See carton and enclosed leaflet for complete directions. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. When using this product do not apply on other parts of the body. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water. Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
Precautions: May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
Do not use if:
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
Active: Minoxidil 2%.
Inactive: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
There are no reviews yet.